We are the definition of Afro-fusion;
a mix of Congolese, French and British culture!
Spicy green mangoes Congolese Verrines
Easy African summer party appetizers
- Chopping board
- Mixing bowl
- Shot glasses
- 2 pieces sour mangoes green
- 2 pieces onions red
- 4 pieces chillies red
- 1 pinch Guérande salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed black pepper
- 6 teaspoon olive oil
- Peel and cut the mangoes into cubes. Finely chop the onions and chillies.
- Mix the whole in a bowl with the olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper and place in a tightly closed box for 48 hours at room temperature.
- Add the mango salad in verrines glass and sprinkle with Guérande salt.
Don't hesitate to be creative, add your favourite spice to make it unique!